- You can start performing business when you file your documents because the government will recognize the filing date as the start date.
- When allowed by states, WizForm files documents online to reduce wait times for users. WizForm uses advanced technology to check for name conflicts and identify items that might cause a government to reject the filing.
- Unfortunately, some governments require you to mail documents, and some governments have extended processing times. If a state offers expedited filing, WizForm offers this option at checkout for users.
- WizForm sends out mailed documents within 48 hours and uses USPS First Class Mail.
- You can check the status of your filing by googling “(insert your state) Corporate Database.” Sometimes the delay is due to WizForm not receiving the documents in the mail from the government. The online database is updated immediately after the company’s filing is processed.
WizForm is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice. The information in this article is based off independent research and should not be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice, please consult an attorney.